The xStation can be installed in SCPH-100x, SCPH-5xxx and some SCPH-700x series consoles. Specifically, motherboard models that are supported are: - PU-7* - PU-8* - PU-18.
- PU-7 and the early PU-8 are possible to support, these QSB's are still in the works however and will be sold separately at a later time.
- Early SCPH-700x models come with either a PU-18 or PU-20 motherboard. Please check before purchasing. PU-20 is NOT supported.
- Net Yaroze and other special models are potentially compatible but have not been tested.
What is in the box?
- xStation main board
- SCPH-100x QSB
- SCPH-5xxx QSB
Replacement QSB's can be purchased separately here.
- Full compatibility with the PlayStation 1 library.
- Full Redump drag and drop support
- Multi-disc support and easy swapping
- Return to the Loader by holding the reset button for 1 second
- PS1Digital Compatibility and IGR support through PS1Digital’s OSD menu
- microSD cards of any size are supported
- ExFAT and FAT32 support
- Simple drag and drop card setup
- Supports .iso, ccd/img, cue/bin (single and multiple)
- Integrated PSNee, for automatic region-free operation
- Automatic 50/60Hz switching
- Loading times are a little faster than an original drive in good condition.
- Easy firmware updates by simply dragging and dropping an update file to your microSD card.
- No registration necessary for updates, ability to revert to a previous firmware.
- Over-the-air updates with the use of the integrated Wi-Fi module
- Selective dither enable/disable per game on-the-fly
- Further use of the wireless capabilities possible
- Install video here. (beta build)
- Official user guide here.
- Official install guide here.
- SD Card Extension notice here.
Recommended Installers can be found here.