For a limited time, we have a firmware upgrade service for the v3.1 PCB (units bought before April 2019). The new firmware improves the compatibility of the HDMI output and adds the ability to remember the input and filter settings across power cycles.
The service is open to all customers no matter where you bought the unit. No proof-of-purchase necessary. However, if you are in the EU, VideoGame Perfection might be a faster option.
If you want to DIY, here are the instructions
If you would like your board upgraded, please read carefully below before ordering:
Instructions for you:
- Please pack the device with padding inside a secure box and ship it to:
14751 N Kelsey St Ste 105
Monroe, WA 98272
- Please mark your order# on the box and/ or include your order# or receipt in the box.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cost is $0.01 + S/H return shipping ($8.99 US, $18.99 International).
- We cannot take any responsibility for the device once it enters the postal system: both to us and back to you. By ordering, you acknowledge that you assume all risk for the device being delayed, lost or damaged.
- We cannot guarantee any turn-around time. We have zero control over the speed of the postal system. Once the device arrives, we will upgrade and test within 7 days. A shipping confirmation e-mail will be issued to your e-mail address once the unit is sent back to you. To keep things efficient, please do not contact us until 7 days after the device arrives at our facility.
- At our discretion, we may send you a different unit than the one that was returned to us.
- If you do not agree to the above, please do not order.