Coupon codes may be disabled for some pre-order and exclusive items.
Pre-Order ship dates are estimates and subject to change.
The estimated Release date is noted below.
Orders placed after the Pre-book date may arrive after street date (launch day).
*the below mentioned dates are not a promise, they are estimates.
From the creators of cult classic Nightmare House 2, comes an imaginative psychological horror experience that challenges your expectations and ushers you through the deepest corners of your mind.
As you awake in the corridors of an inexplicable building, you find the environment takes on a life of its own and leads you to discover a series of victims, all exposed to the same experimental therapy. In your search for answers, bizarre visions emerge and introduce a host of imposing horrors. With your sanity in question, you have no choice but to rely on your instinct…and a cat named Tonia.
In Sound Mind is a witty first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles, unique boss fights, and original music by The Living Tombstone. Explore and fight through a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can't seem to escape "your own mind.
• A new survival horror experience from the creators of the legendary Nightmare House 2. We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre.
• Experience a series of haunting memories. Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
• Overcome a cast of terrors. Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
• An eerie soundtrack by The Living Tombstone. The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
• Unexpect the expected. Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
Purchase the Deluxe Edition and receive the following content:
• In Sound Mind Full Game
• Digital Artbook:
• Dive into the making of In Sound Mind with this digital artbook filled with sketches, artwork, and designs by the We Create Stuff team.
• Digital Soundtrack by The Living Tombstone
• Enjoy the full In Sound Mind soundtrack, composed by The Living Tombstone
- Item Number: SWI MAX 481703
- Format: Nintendo+Switch
- Rating: RP for Rating Pending
- Online Play: No
- VR Enabled: N/A
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of Discs: 1
- Release Date: 2022-06-30
- Prebook Date: 2022-06-01
- Studio: MAXIMUM+GAMES,+LLC