*we will update the support page with specific dates as we get closer
Our galaxy is being devoured by a dark force - the Super Mech!
A thousand-year peace is shattered by the Black Nebula’s forces as they begin to attack the Sister Star System under control by the Galactic Federation. Led by the Super Mech, the Black Nebula seized the opportunity to take out the Federation’s weapons power unit, rendering their defenses helpless.
With all hope lost, a long Federation ship dives headlong into the enemy. Captain Lancer piloting the CNCS1 Sylphide utilizing it’s hidden weapon - the Hellfire! A full frontal attack will be pointless, but a lone ship might be the surprise attack the Galactic Federation needs to win.
Shoot your way through 6-massive stages using the unique weapons aboard the Sylphide. Fire your weapons using 4 different modes as you fight your way into the Super Mech’s fleet using plasma shots, missiles, and lasers.
- Hellfire Translucent Zircon Cartridge
- Vivid & Detailed Instruction Booklet filled with tips, tricks, original artwork and everything you need to beat the bosses - the skills are up to you!
- Reversible cartridge cover with both PAL/NTSC embellished artwork so you choose the way you display
- Collector’s Embossed Slipcover with colorful and custom design to truly stand out in your collection
- Special interview with developer Masahiro Yuge - with insights on the making of Hellfire, influences behind the music and challenges faced in the creation of this side-scrolling classic - exclusively for Retro-Bit fans!
- Commemorative Art card specially designed for the release
- Full-Color, Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity - because each collector’s cart is one-of-a-kind
- Exclusive Vintage 80’s Puffy Sticker Set to proudly proclaim your retro gaming love on any surface