With a slick exterior, streamlined curves and striking LED status strip, HD60 S outperforms in appearance alone. But the real power lies within. Stunning 1080p60 quality leaves no doubt that you're serious about your craft, while a state-of-the-art, reversible USB-C connector gets you hooked up in a snap. It's plug'n'play taken to the next level - literally.
Input: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI)
Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through) up to 1080p60 Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- PC: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
- Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, USB cable, HDMI cable.