From acclaimed game designer Koji Igarashi, mastermind of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and other action classics, comes the side-scrolling, exploration-focused action/platformer game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. You are Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist curse which slowly crystallizes your skin. You must battle your way through a demon-filled castle summoned by Gebel, your old friend whose body has become more crystal than flesh.
- IGAVANIA SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR - Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long time Castlevania fans.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY - Unlock spells and powers, find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam's appearance, mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS - Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS - With music by Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada, respectively, veterans of the Castlevania Franchise and Capcom brand, Bloodstained's music is an unforgettable experience.
- IGA'S BIGGEST CASTLE - Bloodstained's game world is the biggest of Koji Igarashi's entire career, with a map size almost 2x as big as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.