Analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video
- Pick between injection molded or Special Edition Greg Collins 3-D printed enclosure
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Power: microUSB input with noise filter and overcurrent protection. You will need to supply a microUSB power cord and adaptor. The RGB2COMP uses minimal power so a 500 mA phone charger is sufficent. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
How to use:
The RGB2COMP is designed to be a high quality transcoder that is extremely simple to use.
Plug in a microUSB power source. The RGB2COMP is low-power device and any microUSB power adaptor or USB port should be sufficent.
Connect the SCART input and the RCA component outputs. Power up your source and set your display to accept component video.