Coupon codes may be disabled for some pre-order and exclusive items.
Pre-order ship dates are estimates and subject to change.
Estimated to ship September 2020
*we will update the support page with specific dates as we get closer
The XStation can be installed in SCPH-100x, SCPH-5xxx and some SCPH-700x series consoles. Specifically, motherboard models that are supported are: - PU-7 - PU-8 - PU-18
- Early SCPH-700x models come with either a PU-18 or PU-20 motherboard. Please check before purchasing. PU-20 is NOT supported.
- Net Yaroze and other special models are potentially compatible but have not been tested.
- Full compatibility with the PlayStation 1 library.
- Full Redump drag and drop support
- Multi-disc support and easy swapping
- Return to the Loader by holding the reset button for 1 second
- PS1Digital Compatibility and IGR support through PS1Digital’s OSD menu
- microSD cards of any size are supported
- ExFAT and FAT32 support
- Simple drag and drop card setup
- Supports .iso, ccd/img, cue/bin (single and multiple)
- Integrated PSNee, for automatic region-free operation
- Automatic 50/60Hz switching
- Loading times are similar to an original drive in good condition. You may notice slightly faster loading times due to reduced seek times while loading
- Easy firmware updates by simply dragging and dropping an update file to your microSD card.
- No registration necessary for updates, ability to revert to a previous firmware.
- Over-the-air updates with the use of the integrated Wi-Fi module
- Selective dither enable/disable per game on-the-fly
- Further use of the wireless capabilities possible
- Refreshed Loader GUI (planned to be overhauled)
Full install video coming soon.