The Evercade EXP is the newest handheld retro gaming console from Blaze Entertainment, creators of the EvercadeThe Evercade EXP features 18 built in games from game publisher Capcom* and the IREM Arcade 1 cartrdige collection, and features the new TATE mode with its expanded buttons..
The new handheld Evercade EXP brings arcade, console and home computer gaming into your hands using the bespoke Evercade cartridge system, giving access to over 380 games across 35+ collections - five decades of gaming on one device.
The Evercade EXP features a high resolution IPS screen for greater viewing angles and better quality, built-in WiFi for easy updates and the brand new TATE mode, that allows for seamless and comfortable vertical gaming using dedicated buttons. It also supports the entire Evercade cartridge library.
- 18 Built in Games from publisher Capcom*
- TATE mode for vertical screen play with dedicated buttons
- IREM Arcade 1 Cartridge Collection in the box
- Complete Evercade Library compatability
- New 800x480 IPS High Resolution Screen.
- Built-in WiFi
- Light and compact Design
- 720p Mini-HDMI Output
- 4-5 hours battery life with USB-C Charging
*Capcom games are exclusive to Evercade EXP Devices and come pre-installed.
The full Games List is:
- 1942 (Arcade version)
- 1943 (Arcade version)
- 1944 : The Loop Master (Arcade version)
- Bionic Commando™ (Arcade version)
- Captain Commando™ (Arcade version)
- Commando™ (Arcade version)
- Final Fight™ (Arcade version)
- Forgotten Worlds™ (Arcade version)
- Ghouls ‘n Ghosts™ (Arcade version)
- Legendary Wings™ (Arcade version)
- MERCS (Arcade version)
- Street Fighter II’: Hyper Fighting (Arcade version)
- Strider (Arcade version)
- Vulgus™ (Arcade version)
- Mega Man (8-bit)
- Mega Man 2 (8-bit)
- Mega Man X (16-bit)
- Breath of Fire (16-bit)