The GCHD MK-II is a no-mods required HDMI converter that allows real Gamecube hardware to produce the highest native resolution possible on any HDTV while eliminating all input lag.
- The Mk-II is EON's second product designed in collaboration with Dan Kunz, a.k.a. Citrus3000psi.
- TheMk-II advances the GCHD formula by retaining the standard HDMI out, while also including a Wii Component/SCART port delivering YPbPr, RGB, RGBS, and RGsB signals.
- The Mk-II also includes a 3.5mm auxiliary port that doubles as a MiniTOSLINK port supporting digital optical audio.
Critical to delivering the best experience possible, the GCHD Mk-II comes packed with custom GCVideo firmware that allows for features such as, boosted HDMI audio, support for non-standard resolutions, several visual tweaks, as well as customization options such as scan lines.
Simply plug GCHD into a compatible Gamecube console (Model DOL-001), attach an HDMI cable, and enjoy true 640x480p progressive scan.
These resolutions have previously been locked behind rare and expensive Gamecube component cables, but no more!
The GCHD MKII is a simple, reliable, and affordable solution for getting the best experience possible using real Gamecube hardware.
- Professional Grade Construction
- Fully Customize your Experience
- Sync any universal IR remote to GCHD to access a full menu of options including scan lines and line doubling.
- Composite Video out
- Aux/MiniTOSLINK audio out
- Custom Firmware
- Highest Native Resolution
- Get the most out of your Gamecube with true 640x480p through the Gamecube's Digital AV port. Powered by GCvideo.
- Lagless Input
- Enjoy seamless gameplay on HD displays without the typical high latency associated with analog to digital set ups.
- Plug and Play
- Simply plug the GCHD into a compatible Gamecube and you're ready to go! (Compatible with Model DOL-001)
Only the best components including top quality chips, boards, and custom tooled fittings Custom Dual Prong Design GCHD's dual prong design allows for secure, worry-free connections that will never damage your system.